Mission and Values
To promote and advocate for the professions of Radiography and Radiation Therapy and to improve the care received by our patients within healthcare settings through the continued development of our professions.
- Advocacy – We pledge to support our members and ensure their views are heard by providing a collective voice on professional matters through professional representation and lobbying activities
- Commitment to Professional Excellence and Quality Care – We are committed to upholding the highest professional standards of practice within our professions through the development of best practice guidelines and the provision of CPD opportunities.
- Integrity – We are open, honest and transparent in all of our actions. We are committed to working collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders in the best interest of our members and the professions.
- Respect – We recognise the importance of diversity and the experiences of others. We value the opinions of our members and those that we work with.
- Empower and support – We are dedicated to supporting our members and recognise that when we support we empower and when we are empowered we succeed.