Vacancies for Permanent Radiographers Medica Carrickmines Clinic
This is an exciting time to join the market leader in telehealth services in the UK and Ireland as we are looking to expand our Radiographers’ team in our new Carrickmines Clinic.
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated radiographers that offers outstanding benefits and great career opportunities. As a Radiographer at Medica you will be joining an experienced team of both permanent and locum radiographers responsible for delivering top-quality radiology services.
At Medica we understand the importance of what we do and every member of our team makes a vital contribution to our success and reputation. So, if you are looking to be part of a fantastic team and gain exceptional experience let’s talk Today!
As we have a number of open roles, we are open to both basic grade and senior radiographers, and the role may comprise working across Xray, DXA and MRI, a great opportunity to train in these modalities.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Radiographer
- You have completed a Diagnostic Radiography degree
- You are a registered member of CORU or you have evidence of being in the process of becoming registered.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you are dynamic, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering the highest standards of clinical practice.
Who we are:
Medica Ireland is an Irish owned award-winning radiology services provider employing over 115 staff members in Ireland alone. We deliver managed service solutions to public and private hospitals, and have patient services in MRI, Ultrasound, CT, DXA and X-Ray.
We are a clinically led, patient focused organisation with industry experts including radiologists, radiographers, sonographers and ICT professionals. Our proven track record shows improvement in access for patients through the resolution of traditional radiology bottle necks and workflow inefficiencies, while simultaneously reducing costs for the hospital.
Core Benefits for you:
- 💰 Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 💰 Eligibility for annual bonus scheme
- 👵 Pension
- ⚖️ A company culture that promotes work life balance
- 🌱 Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- 💸 TaxSaver scheme
- 🚴♀️ Cycle to Work scheme
- 📚 Educational assistance
- 🤒 Sick pay
- 💉 Occupational health program
- 👩⚕️ GP visits
- 🌍 Annual leave – up to 27 days
- 🌍 Maternity & paternity, carers, and parental leave
- 🎉 Social and company events
- ⏰ Calm, structured environment with the focus on patient service, with dedicated slots assigned per patient to ensure the best patient experience
- 👨⚕️ Rapid access support from Radiologists