SI 256, SI 30 Legislation Update Webinar , Saturday, 27th February 2021, 9:10 am – 12:40 pm
The Discipline of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy, University College Cork and the IIRRT invites you to an online study morning on SI 256 and SI 30.
An update and an opportunity to ask questions on the details and implications of SI 256, in relation to medical exposures; clarification of the different focus of SI 256 and SI 30. The role of the radiographer as referrer and practitioner will be addressed, including responsibility for comforters and carers, opportunities and barriers, and presentations/discussions around communicating risk/benefit to both patients and carers and comforters.
Learning Outcomes :
- Understand the practical implementation of the requirements of SI 256
- Have an enhanced understanding of the role of the radiographer
- Have an enhanced understanding of the role of others in relation to SI 256
- Be able to communicate risk/benefit to patients/carers and comforters
- Implement strategies to promote best practice within the requirement of SI 256
Booking fees -There will be a non refundable booking fee for the event for €10 euros Click here to register