To avail of IIRRT membership you must be either a practising Radiographer / Radiation Therapist employed and living in the Republic of Ireland or a retired Radiographer / Radiation Therapist living in the Republic of Ireland.
There are two different types of membership to avail of:
- Full membership with professional indemnity insurance (recommended for all practising Radiographers / Radiation Therapists). This membership option costs €288 annually (€24 per month).
- Full membership without insurance (for retired Radiographers / Radiation Therapists). This membership option costs €120 annually (€10 per month).
Step 1. Register Online
Complete the IIRRT membership process first here entering all relevant details.
Step 2. Membership Payment
There are three payment options available:
- The preferred method of payment is via monthly Direct Debit . Please print off the Direct Debit form and return this to the IIRRT Office once the above registration process is complete.
- Annual payment via cheque or postal order are also possible, however IIRRT Membership year runs from January to December so to ensure you are paying the correct amount please see the payment list attached. Cheques and Postal Orders must be made from an Irish banking institution. Cheques should be made payable to The Irish Institute of Radiography and Radiation Therapy.
- Members can also pay online using Paypal through a monthly recurring fee.
Step 3. Application Process
You will shortly receive an e-mail from us confirming we have received your application. Please note you are not a member of the IIRRT until we have verified all your documentation and payment has been received. This process can take up to 6 weeks.
When this process is completed you will receive a second e-mail confirming your membership and giving details of your membership number. If you have require an update on your application process, please contact the membership Secretary on IIRRTmembership@gmail.com