Why not advertise your educational courses or job vacancies on the IIRRT website and allow your course / event / job be seen by hundreds of our members across the country?
The Advertisement Package offered includes:
- Advertising notice on the website www.iirrt.ie and the IIRRT’s Facebook page
- An e-mail will be sent to IIRRT Members stating that a new advertisement has been posted
- Free printing in the IIRRT’s journal ‘Radiography Ireland’ if applicable.
The cost of this package is detailed below:
- Job Vacancies: €300 per post advertised.
- Post-graduate course: €300 (Eg: PhD, Masters, Diploma) per course advertised.
- Short course / Study Day: Basic details are complementary if endorsed by the IIRRT CPD committee (Full course details costs €50).
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be received prior to advertisement being placed on website. The IIRRT must be notified by e-mail that payment has been made (transaction reference code or receipt must be attached).
- Advertisements will appear on the website within 5 working days of receipt of payment.
- As ‘Radiography Ireland’ is published three times a year, if the publication of the journal coincides with the advertisement period, the advert will be published free of charge in this journal. Notices published in the journal are restricted to black and white.
- Advertisements will be removed from the website after the closing date for applications or after a 3-month period.
- An e-mail will be sent to IIRRT Members stating that a new advertisement has been posted.
The full IIRRT Advertising Policy can be read here.
Payment can be made either
1) Electronically to the following account:
|IBAN number||BIC number|
|Permanent TSB, 70 Grafton Street,Dublin 2.||IE48 IPBS99061000475901||IPBSIE2D|
2) With a credit card using the secure paypal button below
Follow this link to see a full list of the current Job Vacancies
Follow this link to see a full list of the upcoming Educational Courses