RTT Alliance Membership
This category can be granted individual RTT members who benefit from a joint membership agreement, signed on a case by case basis between ESTRO and a National Society representing RTTs (Radiation TherapisTs). The membership fee is covered by the annual fee paid by the partnering Society.
The ESTRO RTT Alliance aims at playing a major role in the political arena for a better representation of RTTs on the oncopolicy scene and for an improved recognition of the profession in the treatment of cancer patients.
In order to do so, ESTRO is open to collaborate with all the European national societies representing RTTs and invites its individual RTT members to join ESTRO.
If your Society joins the RTT Alliance, then your RTT members will benefit from a network to support their career development such as:
– access to information including from the ESTRO scientific and educational communities
– a mutual exchange on best practice and experience
– a united voice of RTTs with common interests
For only 15 EUR (including 21% VAT), the ESTRO RTT Alliance members will receive the following benefits:
– One reduced “RTT” members’ fee per year for attending ESTRO and joint events/courses
– Reduced publishing fee for the open access journal Technical Innovations and Patient Support in Radiation Oncology (tipsRO)
– Eligibility for grants and awards
– Online access to ESTRO Physics Booklets
– Online access to the ESTRO newsletter, ESTRO EU Affairs Monitoring Report and the ESTRO annual report
– Online access to ESTRO guidelines
– Online access to the membership directory
– Reduced members’ prices on ESTRO publications and handbooks
For more information on the RTT Alliance concept and the benefits ESTRO offers to your RTT members, please contact the ESTRO office via Myriam Lybeer, ESTRO Membership Manager, email@example.com